About the project
Entering the e-commerce sector is increasingly demanding of all its users.
The COVID-19 crisis has accelerated the penetration and use of digital technologies, increasing their attractiveness, especially in rural areas.
We are faced with the need to develop a strong link between education and the actual needs of the e-market.
E-Commerce project will contribute to the development of the new skills required, contributing to a comprehensive sectorial vocational education and training system development corresponding to the sectorial and global economy requirements.
The main aim of e-Commerce project and its partnership is to upgrade the skills of e-commerce operators in times of crisis and to support SMEs from isolated/rural areas in the transition to sustainability, digitization and economic growth through:
- positive impact on the current and medium-term needs of the e-commerce sector in terms of knowledge, skills, and competences
- to support rural/isolated areas to develop appropriately the e-commerce sector as possible measure for overcoming some of the COVID-19 negative consequences
- to ensure effective cooperation between vocational education and training providers and e-commerce companies in planning and providing trainings
- to build European vocational education and training excellence e-commerce network which should support the development of the rapidly growing e-commerce sector in Europe.
- To build revised in the light of the new requirements of the e-commerce occupational profile of e-commerce operator. Defining the most important employees’ skills + the digital skill (existing and new) which need to be updated or newly trained for successful implementation of the e-commerce operator’s job in the new situation.
- Development of modular training programme and training content for delivery of in-company trainings aimed at improvement/acquisition of the skills defined in the project’s research phase
- Development of training platform for delivery of the training programme prepared
- Building European vocational education and training excellence e-commerce network